Available from March 1-October 31, this 90-minute narrated tour takes you around the famed 2.5-mile oval and through key landmarks, giving you unparalleled access to the historic Speedway facility. Take a lap on the track, stop at Pagoda Plaza, stand on the famous Yard of Bricks at the start/finish line, and cruise through Gasoline Alley. Includes a self-guided tour of the Museum’s featured exhibits, the Tony Hulman Theater, and permanent displays of winning Indy 500 cars and racing memorabilia.
Prices (Museum admission included)
- $40 Adult (16+)
- $39 Senior (62+)
- $20 Youth (6-15)
- First child 5 and under FREE with paying adult, $2 per additional child
- Free for IMS Museum members at Racing Ambassador membership level and above
- Not recommended for children under 12 due to length of tour. Tour locations may vary depending on availability.
- One lap around the oval with recorded audio commentary by an Indianapolis Motor Speedway personality
- 1 hour 30 minute professionally guided tour
- A stop at the start/finish line and famed “Yard of Bricks,” with the option to “Kiss the Bricks!”
- Behind-the-scenes access to the following areas: Media Center, Victory Podium, IMS Pagoda (Timing & Scoring, Race Control rooms), and a corporate suite
- Drive through Gasoline Alley and the Garage Area
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square foot exhibit space
Click here to view tour schedules or call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.
To return to the Track Tours main page, click here.