Take a lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s historic 2.5-mile oval track. Narrated bus tours are available every day unless racing, testing, special events, construction or when winter weather conditions prevent use of the track.
- $8 Adult (16+)
- $5 Youth (6-15)
- Museum admission not included
- One lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway track
- 10-minute recorded audio tour conducted by track historian Donald Davidson
- No exiting of the bus available at the “Yard of Bricks.” (If you wish to walk on the actual historic racing surface, please see VIP and Kiss the Bricks Tour information)
- Runs every half hour during regular museum hours