Available March 1-October 31. This two-hour guided tour provides an intimate, insider’s view of the track and key landmarks with unparalleled access to the historic Speedway facility. Refreshments and one-on-one discussion with an experienced Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum tour guide are included, along with a self-guided tour of the Museum.
Prices (Museum admission included)
- $60 (ages 16 and up)
- $25 (ages 12-15)
- Must be 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult to participate
- One lap around the oval with recorded audio commentary by an Indianapolis Motor Speedway personality
- 2-hour professionally guided tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- VIP Golf Cart Tour badge and lanyard
- In-depth tour of the facility, included areas with restricted access during events
- A visit to the famed “Yard of Bricks” at the start/finish line, with the option to “Kiss the Bricks!”
- Behind-the-scenes access to the following areas: Media Center, Pagoda (Timing & Scoring, Race Control rooms), Victory Podium, the ‘Snake Pit’ concert area, and a corporate suite
- Driving tour of Gasoline Alley and the Garage Area
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square-foot exhibit space
Click here to view tour schedules or call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.
To return to the Track Tours main page, click here.