Take a lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval and stop to “Kiss the Bricks,” from the original 1909 track surface at the start/finish line. Narrated bus tours last 25-30 minutes. Tickets include a self-guided Museum tour.
Prices (includes Museum admission)
- Our most popular tour!
- Free to all IMS Museum members – for more information, visit our membership page
- $25 Adult (16+)
- $24 Senior (62+)
- $15 Youth (6-15)
- First child 5 and under FREE with paying adult, $2 per additional child
- One lap around the oval with recorded audio commentary by an Indianapolis Motor Speedway personality
- 30-minute professionally guided tour
- The option of exiting the bus at the world-famous Yard of Bricks
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square foot exhibit space
Click here to view tour schedules or call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.